Win a £2,000 TARGETcourses bursary
£5,000 worth of TARGETcourses bursaries up for grabs to help fund your postgraduate course
Interested in taking a postgraduate course next year but struggling to find the money? We might have the answer...
For the third year running, TARGETcourses is giving away bursaries to help pay your fees for a postgraduate course in 2014/15.
This year, we've also added an award for students looking to study at universities outside the UK.
Bursary award prizes for 2014:
- One bursary of £2,000 for study at a UK university for the overall best entry
- One bursary of £1,000 for study at a university outside of the UK
- Four runners-up awards of £500 for study at UK universities.
How to enter
If you want to enter this year’s competition you need to be registered with TARGETcourses. If you haven’t already done so, register now. Not only will this allow you to enter, you will also receive email alerts about courses you are interested in.
If you are registered and want to enter the competition, all you need to do is answer the following questions in no more than a total of 500 words:
- How will postgraduate study contribute to your career goals?
- How will your postgraduate experience and qualification benefit the community, the economy or indeed any other person or group?
- Apart from academic knowledge, what else do you expect to learn from postgraduate study?
The winning entries will have best addressed the three questions in an engaging and truthful way. The closing date is 30 June 2014.